Subject: Re: HP-UX
To: Tobias Nygren <tnn+nbsd@nygren.pp.se>
From: Adrien Auzanneau <ada@netbsd-fr.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/12/2007 19:55:00
On 12 Mar 2007, at 18:41, Tobias Nygren wrote:

> The bootstrap can't be built automatically right now, but I can
> post the patches and a binary bootstrap if you want to play with it.

Yes i'm really interesting by patches.

> I've actually had a working HP-UX pkgsrc for over a year, but since
> there wasn't any demand for it up until now I didn't bother fixing
> the remaining issues ... maybe I'll contribute it soon :)

Nice, it'll be really cool.
I've got some pa-risc and ia64 boxes under the hand, and i hope i'll
can share
a complete set of precompiled binary packages soon.
And if we can have a working bootstrap, will be nice to 'officialy'
add hp-ux to the list
of supported OS.

-- Adrien Auzanneau