Subject: Re: update audio/p5-CDDB
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Cranor <chuck@ece.cmu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/05/2007 10:34:38
On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 04:39:03PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 12:40:13PM -0500, Chuck Cranor wrote:
> >     i am unclear if it is ok to upgrade this with the current
> > freeze that agc posted about on the 15th.   can I commit this?
> Please wait for the end of the freeze, thank you.

Done.

I don't suppose you or someone else out there could look at PR 34316 for
me?   I'm still getting the link error in compiling multimedia/mpeg4ip.

    http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=34316

but it compiles OK "by hand" (without pkgsrc).

I would like to be able to edit the tags on my *.m4a audio files with
mp4tags.

chuck