Subject: Re: update audio/p5-CDDB
To: Chuck Cranor <email@example.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
Date: 12/22/2006 16:39:03
On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 12:40:13PM -0500, Chuck Cranor wrote:
> i am unclear if it is ok to upgrade this with the current
> freeze that agc posted about on the 15th. can I commit this?
Please wait for the end of the freeze, thank you.
> -DISTNAME= CDDB-1.12
> +DISTNAME= CDDB-1.17
> PKGREVISION= 2
PKGREVISION should be reset when updating to a new upstream release
(i.e. remove the line).