Subject: Re: Packages removals for 2006Q4
To: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
From: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/20/2006 11:38:03
On Wednesday 20 December 2006 05:19, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> They did a second release of a GPL version. With that, I would
> suggest to be make an updated ghostscript-afpl the default, rename
> it to ghostscript and keep the old version for compat reasons. Does
> that sound ok with the rest?

I have an ghostscript-gnu package that is updated to the latest
version that I didn't get around to committing before the freeze.

Its basically a copy of the ghostscript-afpl package with distfile and
master_sites adjusted for the gpl version and re-adding the x11
option that the gnu version had.

cheers
mark