Subject: Re: Experience with modular-x11
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/13/2006 09:36:30
> problem, but I'm having issues trying to install the fonts. :(
> It seems that make wants to execvp the font directory, which needless
> to say doesn't work out well.  This I have not been able to figure out
> yet.  I stopped hacking on this way too late last night ...

It means some variable for doing this step is undefined. I have seen this
several times. If you show me the exact error message and what package I
should be able to quickly tell you the fix.

> P.S. It might also be a good idea to add the changes from bsd_mouse.c
> from our local Xorg to this, if they are not included already (haven't
> looked).  Thanks for all of the hard work, Joerg.

Does not look like this is in official Xorg (unless it was done
differently). I wonder why this wasn't submitted upstream (unless I didn't
notice that).