Subject: Re: c99
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org, joerg@britannica.bec.de>
From: Gilles Dauphin <Gilles.Dauphin@enst.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/07/2006 11:33:59
> From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
>
> On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 11:14:17AM +0100, Gilles Dauphin wrote:
> > I have a problem since c99 usage in different package with Solaris.
> > That's the third package broken by this add-on. (I simply remove c99 and
works)

> Try again with mk/compiler/gcc.mk, rev 1.87 please.
>
> Joerg

There is MAJOR problem with solaris, one more package is broken.
kdelibs3 is broken because jasper is compiled with c99 !!!!

Please reverse the test on mispro. here is the cvs rdiff of jasper:
 cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/graphics/jasper/Makefile

I compile both with c99 and without c99, the last work :)

That is a nightmare for me now. Please review all c99's patches.

Thanks
Gilles