Subject: Re: suse100_glx has incorrect PLIST
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/01/2006 12:02:35
You may wish to see for yourself, but it didn't when I did it. It was
at 3AM, though, so I could be wrong.

As for libpng, there seems to be a corrupt distfile on some of the
sites out there that's a few bytes short (rpm fails to extract it).
When I manually got the distfile and installed it with NO_CHECKSUM, it
worked as expected.  I'm going to do a 'make install' in
meta-pkgs/suse100 again to see how it goes and will let you know.

Regards,

--Blair

P.S. A great feature to have would be to allow architectures with
COMPAT_LINUX32 to install the 32-bit packages for their architecture
into emul/linux32.  Also, a compat_30 package (for 32-bit and native)
would be easy and nice; maybe I'll get around to doing that as one of
my first packages, but as everyone else that does things with this
stuff, my time is limited. ;)

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":