Subject: Re: php5 fails with 'test == ...'
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/09/2006 20:50:45
--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 01:40:37PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> I've found that pkgsrc/lang/php5 doesn't build for me as it calls 'test=
=20
> ... =3D=3D ...' and aborts with some error. The two patches below fix thi=
s.
> Do you want to commit them, or should I? For the latter case: what's the=
=20
> right place to set/increase PKGREVISION, there are several Makefiles...

Hmm, how do you compile that code? Pdo_sqlite isn't normally build
as part of the base php5 package, and the separate package
databases/php-pdo_sqlite uses the PECL extension, rather then the bundled
version - so you should never encounter the part of code you
are patching.

Anyway, feel free to commit the patch yourself. No need to bump
PKGREVISION - the behaviour of the package doesn't change, it's a
mere build fix.

Since you are not using databases/php-pdo_sqlite, you don't
even need to add USE_PHP_EXT_PATCHES=3Dyes to php-pdo_sqlite/Makefile

Jaromir=20
--=20
-=3D- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=3D-
-=3D- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=3D-

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw

--wac7ysb48OaltWcw--