Subject: Re: Qt4 change request and x3dtoolkit package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Raphael Langerhorst <raphael@raphael.g-system.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/19/2006 21:15:19
--nextPart1703490.SG4zntGjye

Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006 18:34 schrieb Joerg Sonnenberger:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 05:52:14PM +0200, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> > I have a solution to a bug in the Qt4 package related to wrong library
> > version generated by the qmake tool.
>
> Is there a PR for that issue? Or a mail?
>
> I certainly don't like the approach and I bet most other devs will agree
> with me.
>
> Joerg

Hi,

the reason for contacting the mailing list is that I want to have it=20
discussed, specifically the changes for qt (merging the packages, etc).

Which approach do you mean in particular? I've contacted the maintainer of =
the=20
Qt package and had some discussion with him. The outcome was that he wants =
to=20
take a look at it. A month ago I sent him the complete qt package (what is=
=20
now on my server) including a lot of explaination and told him that I leave=
=20
it up to him to have a look at this and commit it to pkgsrc, since he=20
maintains qt.
No reply, for a month.

Basically I've done all the work for you, although I think the package(s)=20
still need to be cleaned up by pkgsrc experts (which I'm not (yet)).

Best Regards,
=2D-=20
Raphael Langerhorst
http://raphael.g-system.at
PGP Fingerprint: FB70 E4F0 40EF 071B F266 40D4 32C6 A578 46C4 8559