Subject: Re: state of pkgsrc on AIX, OpenBSD, BSD/OS
To: Hubert Feyrer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <email@example.com>
Date: 09/21/2006 22:47:33
Hubert Feyrer writes:
- On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'm the guilty party for having written most (all?) of
- > the current HP-UX support. And I find it useful for my own use,
- > even if I'm not doing a good job of completing the work, or
- > keeping it up to date. :(
- Maybe start by adding yourself to pkgsrc/doc/RESPONSIBLE, so people know
- whom to talk to?
I'd be happy to, but I don't have commit access to the
respository.. I seem to remember Grant Beattie actually
committing what support is there.
(hmm, having commit access would also allow me to
add/update a number of the jabber projects I've got stashed away
in pkgsrc-wip -- jabber/xmpp being another current interest of mine.)
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
On-line, adj.: The idea that a human being should always be
accessible to a computer.