Subject: Re: domain issues?
To: Martin Husemann <>
From: Malcolm Herbert <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/12/2006 19:14:23
On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 11:01:16AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
|On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 06:58:47PM +1000, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|> At the moment it seems to be giving me a generic registrar placeholder
|> page ... full of links to travel and car rentals etc etc, but nothing
|> on pkgsrc itself ... :)
|We have some problems with the registrar currently (don't ask).
|We are working on it, sorry for the mess.

ah ... therein lies a tale, obviously ...

it doesn't bother me personally, but may have been worth a mention if
someone who needed to know, didn't.  Obviously they do ... :)

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left blank