Subject: Re: bulk/pre-build
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/22/2006 10:38:00

Hubert Feyrer <> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> >find ${BULKFILESDIR} \( -name $BROKENF -o -name $BRKWRKLOG 	\
> >				-o -name $BLDLOG \) -exec rm -f {} \;
> >
> >Sound ok?
> This will run through any work directories, dunno if that's an issue=20
> (probably not).

We could add '-maxdepth 2' to avoid decending too deeply (since we know
that the $BROKENF files are always in <category>/<pkgname>.  Or we could
simply exclude $WRKDIR from the find command.

> But can you use xargs(1) to speed things up a bit?
> find ${BULKFILESDIR} \( -name $BROKENF -o -name $BRKWRKLOG \
> 	-o -name $BLDLOG \) print \
> | xargs rm -f

If that's actually faster, then yeah, sure.

'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker

Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (NetBSD)