Subject: Re: mail/spamassassin PLIST misses some files?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/12/2006 17:25:53
On Sat 12 Aug 2006 at 17:18:23 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> So I suppose I should change my question from "why aren't they in the
> PLIST?" to "why are they in that strange and useless directory?"

Ah.. in /usr/pkg/bin are symlinks to the files in that directory.
I suppose they are installed by the installation script (and hopefully
removed by the deinstallation script). Which would explain why they are
not in the file database. I think it would be better (and certainly less
confusing) if they were recorded in it. (I hope that will be the last
rephrasing of my question then!)

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.