Subject: Re: Firefox crashes much more often
To: Adam <>
From: Rhialto <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/04/2006 12:19:52
On Fri 04 Aug 2006 at 08:24:25 +0200, Adam wrote:
> I have noticed, firefox crashes when Java is enabled. At least for me.

That doesn't surprise me, but since there is no java for amd64, this is
not my problem. Nevertheless I have doubled the data size already
several months ago ( ulimit -Sd $(( 2 * $(ulimit -d) )) ), since even
before, firefox doesn't seem to handle out of memory conditions

> Adam
\X/ rhialto/at/        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.