Subject: Re: Many packages needing x11/xcursor (xorg)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/26/2006 13:04:26
On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 10:34:43AM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	On a clean xorg install I'm finding various packages will not
> 	build without an include of the x11/xcursor buildlink file,
> 	such as qt3-tools & wip/sqlitebrowser. Is anyone else seeing
> 	similar?

This should be all qt3 packages. I removed the recursive include from
qt3-libs/b3.mk due to fallout in a Xorg build. I did verify that Qt3
didn't use Xcursor in that situation as external reference, but Mark
reported that it is different for native X11 on NetBSD. I'm currently
updating my build root and will look at this again, trying to find a
solution which does not break for either case.

Joerg