Subject: Re: SDL_Mixer dependency
To: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/20/2006 07:51:24
Thomas Klausner a écrit :

> Hm, I don't see configure failing on NetBSD-3.99.22/i386
> without gsed installed.
> What is the error you see, and on which OPSYS?

Selber OS ;) NetBSD-current as of yesturday.

There are two errors. First, during the configure phase, the C-embedded
code that checks for SDL version > 1.2.9 fails, because the shell
variables used to enforce the comparison do not contain 1, 2 and 9 as
they should, but each 1.2.9. The compiler fails complaining about too
much periods in a number.

Those variables are instanciated out of sdl-config piped in a sed.

The next error is in the shell script that "computes" the dependecies of
each C file. If, in this shell, I leave 'sed' instead of 'gsed', the
script fails because it does not extract the extension correctly, e.g
instead of getting .c out of foo.c, it gets the whole 'foo.c'.

Vincent