Subject: Re: [Aleksey Cheusov] PR #33227, textproc/dict-server package
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov@tut.by>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/12/2006 22:29:00
I create wip/dict-server with many fixes and updates,
tested (pkgsrc-2006Q2) on linux and netbsd.
But I cannot build it under OpenBSD-3.8 with pkgsrc-HEAD because of
OWN_DIRS_PERMS. Should I switch to SUPPORT_FILES_PERMS?

0 dict-server>bmake clean
bmake: "/home/cheusov/pkgsrc/mk/check/check-files.mk" line 48: Not enough words in for substitution list
bmake: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

bmake: stopped in /home/cheusov/pkgsrc/wip/dict-server

1 dict-server>

> The MESSAGE section #1 is not needed.
I leave this section just because many other packages have the same one.

> The format for PKG_USERS has changed (I think).
fixed.

> (Sorry I don't know or use dict-server myself and I don't have time to do
> this work now.)
Is it right to move packages from pkgsrc/ to wip/? ;-)

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.