Subject: Re: Updating Hugs to 200605
To: None <nathanw@netbsd.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/03/2006 09:25:05
On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 07:59:19AM +0000, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've also renamed the binary package from hugs98 to hugs to match the
> directory name.  After all, when one looks for the utility, he'll most
> likely search for hugs, not hugs98.  Isn't it?

First of all, the file I attached is quite broken due to this rename... but
it is enough to get the general idea of the update.

I also forgot to mention one thing: what about renaming the hugs package
to hugs-base and then add a meta-pkgs/hugs package that depends on all the
tiny bits?  This could be consistent with, e.g., subversion or boost.

Cheers,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@NetBSD.org>