Subject: Re: PLIST content
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: None <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/02/2006 23:52:12
On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 11:14:36PM +0200, Dieter Baron wrote:
>   For deletion/archival, I think this is okay.  For installation
> (copying over from share/examples), I think it's not.  So if all
> ``include files'' that get installed by the package must be listes as
> (3), and (4) lists directories where the admin may place additional
> ``include files'', I'm happy with it.

Do I understand your concern correctly, that additional (manually
created) entries in share/examples should not be picked up automatically?
If yes, I agree with you and will clear up the proposal. The to-be-copied
files should be provided entirely by the content of the package for the
recursion. This applies only for category (4) as used to template
origin.

Joerg