Subject: Re: pkg_comp on other platforms
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Joachim_K=F6nig-Baltes?= <joachim.koenig-baltes@emesgarten.de>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/21/2006 12:40:31

--0-755238906-1150918831=:14285

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Joachim K=F6nig-Baltes wrote:

> I also have a cross compilation tool chain for building a linux
> distribution _under NetBSD_ based on:
>=20
> - a lot of linux source packages by Jeremy C. Reed (thanks Jeremey!)

You are very welcome. I continue to use some Linux systems with all=20
components built using pkgsrc framework. (Although I do not use it under=20
NetBSD compat_linux.)

> - Linux from scratch documentation: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs
>=20
> - Dan Kegel's cross compilation tools: http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/
>=20
> These are about 50 packages which I'll upload to pkgsrc-wip during the
> next weeks.

What packages? (I am curious.)

I have many updates for my Linux packages to commit to pkgsrc-wip,=20
including for linux kernel and glibc packages.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo ':6DB6E88>?;@69876tAEAC8BB5tA6487><' | tr '4-E' 'wu rofIn.lkigemcal'
--0-755238906-1150918831=:14285--