Subject: Re: clisp build fail.
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Paul (NCC/CS). <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/20/2006 15:48:22
Hi Christos, others,

it happened again,

so here it is:

tracy# cat minitests.output.sparc--netbsdelf
Int f(Int,Int,Int):({1},{2},{3})->{6}
Int f(Int,Int,Int):({1},{2},{3})->{-268441316}
tracy#

definately looks problematic!
ideas?

i'm almost convinced that the machine has a hardware fault.
probably memory.

i've been getting through builds by going into subdir's
and building little bits at a time. less stress as with a big
build all at once. this strategy has been working.

but with clisp it doesn't get past configure and i can't go
subdir configuring. it doesn't work.

any ideas how i might be able to configure clisp a bit at a
time so as to nurse it through?

thanks,
Paul.