Subject: Re: BROKEN_IN? (wine)
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Ben Collver <collver@peak.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/26/2006 21:14:02
On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 10:47:31AM +0200, Dieter Baron wrote:
> : Does wine work on NetBSD for anyone else?
>
>   It works for some people for some programs on 3.x and current, and
> for more people with the opengl option disabled.

Hi Dillo,

Thanks for the response, I disabled opengl and built for NetBSD/i386 3.0
Now winecfg crashes instead of just hanging.  Do you use winecfg?

$ winecfg
wine: creating configuration directory '/home/ben/.wine'...
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code 57e58955 flags ec835356 addr 0xe8
wine: wineprefixcreate failed while creating '/home/ben/.wine'.
$ wineserver: could not save registry branch to
/home/ben/.wine-m7ktgD/system.reg : No such file or directory
wineserver: could not save registry branch to
/home/ben/.wine-m7ktgD/userdef.reg : No such file or directory
wineserver: could not save registry branch to
/home/ben/.wine-m7ktgD/user.reg : No such file or directory

Best Regards,

Ben