Subject: Re: nss "ported" to IRIX
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/19/2006 11:01:17

Staffan Thom=E9n <> wrote:
> Here's a patch for what I did to make nss work on IRIX. It seems there's =
> logic for O32 and N32 binaries, but not N64, and this patch should also w=
> the user if they use N64.

I'm not sure if pkgsrc actually supports the O32 ABI.  That is, I never
tried building anything in that ABI.  pkgsrc defaults to N32 on the
32bit machines, I believe, so I'd argue that the Makefile should also
default to N32.

If you happen to have tested both O32 and N32 and that works just fine,
just let me know.

> I'd send-pr if gnats built with mipspro ;-)

What, you can't fix that? ;)

"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a
window and stick your head in a building."

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (NetBSD)