Subject: Re: check-files target scans network volumes?
To: Geert Hendrickx <>
From: Hauke Fath <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/16/2006 15:02:35
Am 16.05.2006 um 14:21 Uhr +0200 schrieb Geert Hendrickx:
>  > Arguably, this should go into mk/, no? Should I send-pr?
>Why?  Can't I install packages on an NFS-mounted /usr/pkg?

Sure you can.

But, OTOH, scanning every network volume in sight after a package
install is... "suboptimal", and there should be a way to properly
restrict the scan, at least for the few packages that install outside

/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
  X     No Word docs in email	                  TU Darmstadt
/ \  Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281