Subject: Upgrading emulators/suse* packages with pkg_chk?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/11/2006 13:42:06
Hi list,

I am in the process of updating an existing pkgsrc-2005Q3 installation
from a pkgsrc-2006Q1 bulk build. pkg_chk creates a pkgchk.conf file with

[...]
emulators/suse91_base
emulators/suse91_compat
emulators/suse91_expat
emulators/suse91_fontconfig
emulators/suse91_freetype2
emulators/suse91_gtk
emulators/suse91_gtk2
emulators/suse91_libjpeg
emulators/suse91_libpng
emulators/suse91_libtiff
emulators/suse91_locale
emulators/suse91_openmotif
emulators/suse91_x11
emulators/suse_devel
[...]

- how would I upgrade to the suse v10 packages which changed the naming
pattern? Does it suffice to just exchange equivalent packages in
pkgchk.conf, or would that break?

Thanks for any comments,

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik