Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/bash
To: NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz@freenet.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/18/2006 21:46:45
Am 18.04.2006 um 21:42 schrieb Johnny Lam:
> I didn't list a yacc on IRIX because I couldn't find out what's
> available and what's not on IRIX.  I expected pkgsrc "portmasters"
> for each platform to fill out those lists.

there is /usr/bin/yacc on IRIX 5.3 as well as on IRIX 6.5. So that
should be added, shouldn't it?

> Judging from what you're saying, it's probably better not to bother
> with setting it and force using byacc instead.

I would rather do so only in those cases where it turned out to be
necessary (like here for IRIX 5). Also, please keep in mind that I
was refering to IRIX 5.3's version of yacc only.

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz@freenet.de  +49 178 8545053