Subject: IRIX 5 bootstrap support added
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz@freenet.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/10/2006 15:46:41
After more than two years of hacking around pkgsrc I today added IRIX
5 support to bootstrap. The changes at the same time should fix an
IRIX 6 issue existing bootstrap issue  for at least the last couple
of months (it looks like IRIX 6 users bootstrap only very rarely...).
I tried my best not to break anything for other platforms and
successfully tested my code on both NetBSD 3.0 and Darwin 8.6. If
despite of these precautions there are nonetheless problems with my
modifications please let me know and I'll look into it. Thanks.

Georg

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz@freenet.de  +49 178 8545053