Subject: Re: Future of the www/mozilla* packages (vs. seamonkey)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Steven J. Dovich <dovich@tiac.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/30/2006 11:37:15
I have had Geert's Seamonkey package installed for some time, and have
noticed that it is more fragile in my environment than the current
Mozilla package. I've defaulted to using the current Firefox instead
since the current Mozilla suite is not as refined as Thunderbird. I
would second leaving the current packages around as an option for those
who experience problems with the new suite.

/sjd