Subject: Re: Upgrading print/lilypond to 2.6.5
To: None <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/18/2006 06:40:06
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:13:04 -0500
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@NetBSD.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:57:43 -0500
> "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@NetBSD.org> wrote:
> > gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target `out/FlexLexer.h', needed by `out/lily-lexer.o'.  Stop.
> >
> > It is there but not under "out".
>
> In fact, the build system finds it fine.  It's just the Makefile that has the problem with it not being under "out" so I created the following patch:

I have collected all my patches so far and put them up on my FTP site.  You can get it from ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/lilypond-2.4.3-2.6.5.diff.

Since the existing package doesn't build anyway, is there any problem with committing that patch so that others can follow up on what I have done so far?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/