Subject: Re: ada binary pkg?
To: None <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/21/2006 21:38:19
On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 03:57:03PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> I was asked about an binary package for ADA. There isn't one for 3.0/i386
> on the NetBSD FTP server (as far as I can tell), and  the latest bulk
> builds at [1] don't mention gcc3{4,}-ada as broken.

But the full list linked thereof does mention it!
> Does anyone know what's going on?

I've built it at work on i386/3.0, and I found that a) there was a
small problem, and b) after that being fixed, I still needed to build
it as root, because the bootstrap compiler wouldn't install correctly

I did notify the maintainer (hm, kristerw@ ?).

> [1]
seal your e-mail: