Subject: Re: databases/gnome-mime-data missing a dependancy
To: None <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/21/2006 17:28:37
On 21/02/2006, at 17:10, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:23:33 +0100
>>>
>>> I haven't made the change yet.
>>
>> Sorry for being so rude.  For some reason I thought I was replying to
>> a commit message...
>
> No problem.  It did not strike me as rude at all.

Oh.  It sounded to me as such ;)

> Yah, I looked for some buildlink file that had a "DEPENDS ="
> instead of
> "DEPENDS +=" in it.  Couldn't find one in the chain.

You'd try:

	make show-var VARNAME=DEPENDS

in intltool (if you do it in gnome-mime-data, it will not appear
because pkgsrc no longer registers dependencies recursively).
Or maybe try some other variable... I'm unsure on what pkgsrc uses
now (because, IIRC, BUILDLINK_DEPENDS are not added to DEPENDS).

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/