Subject: Re: Problems building cairo - RESOLVED
To: None <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/16/2006 11:22:03
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 wrote:

> > Any examples of generating fake pkgconfig pc files for the work
> directory?
> Not sure what you are asking for here ... again I am fairly new to pkgsrc
> ... if you can be more specific I'll be glad to provide more info ...

Sorry. My above question is for the pkgsrc developers in general and not
to you specifically.

I searched a little and found that x11/xextensions/ and
x11/Xrender/ have code for generating a fake pkg-config file.

You may be able to use that example at the end of those files (plus the
pkgsrc versions of the same pc files) to modify your
graphics/freetype2/ and/or fonts/fontconfig/ files.

Feel free to use send-pr to make sure this problem is not forgotten.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training