Subject: The following files are in both the PLIST and CHECK_FILES_SKIP
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/15/2006 10:06:47
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/misc/kristerw/pkgstat/i386-2.1/20060206.2215/fonts/freefonts/.broken.html
has:

 ===> Registering installation for freefonts-0.10nb1
 ===> Checking for work-directory references in freefonts-0.10nb1
 ===> Checking file-check results for freefonts-0.10nb1
 *** The PLIST does not match installed files!
 *** The following files are in both the PLIST and CHECK_FILES_SKIP:
         /usr/pkg/lib/X11/fonts/freefont/fonts.dir
 *** Error code 1

If I remove that line from the PLIST, then what removes the file on
deinstallation?

Or if I misunderstand this error, please explain it. Thanks.

(By the way, I have a different packaged version of freefonts that
installs to ${PREFIX}/share/fonts/freefonts instead and doesn't copy the
fonts.dir file anyways.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Media Relations and Publishing Services
	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/