Subject: Problems installing Xorg stuff on Solaris
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <segv@netctl.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/10/2006 11:59:16
Hi, I'm having problems installing x11/xorg-* packages on Solaris. I get errors
of the following type:

===> [Automatic manual page handling]
/opt/pkg/xorg//ccmakedep.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//cleanlinks.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//gccmakedep.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//imake.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//lndir.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//makedepend.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//makeg.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//makestrs.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//mergelib.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//mkdirhier.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//mkhtmlindex.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//pswrap.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//revpath.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//rman.: No such file or directory
/opt/pkg/xorg//xmkmf.: No such file or directory

The above errors were for x11/xorg-imake

For some reason, some variables are empty during the build and install stages,
hence the paths in PLIST become wrong when those variables are substituted. Can
anyone suggest a fix for that??