Subject: Re: retrying a pkg_comp build?
To: Steven M. Bellovin <>
From: Malcolm Herbert <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/08/2006 09:04:13
I had a similar problem with my bulk build area in that I only wanted
to compile packages which I explicitly listed, but didn't want to
recompile them all if I added to it.  I was told to use

which allowed a graceful restart, but has the drawback that if you
update your CVS, you may find things not recompiling when they should.

I intend to remove these two lines when I update my pkgsrc tree.

Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally                                                left blank