Subject: Fwd: Re: pkgsrc files for solaris 9/i386
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Douglas Davis <DDavis@kleinfelder.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/07/2006 07:52:14
>>> Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com> 2/6/2006 4:59 PM >>>
On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 01:25:46PM -0800, Douglas Davis wrote:
> I was searching your ftp site and found the packages for Solaris 9
for
> the SPARC platform. Apparently, you still support Solaris 9/i386 so
> was hoping you could send me a link for the precompiled packages for
> that platform. I cant get the bootstrap binary kit working.

I, personally, have little to do with Solaris pkgsrc.  You might
direct
your question to 'tech-pkg@netbsd.org'.  That's assuming that you've
already checked out
	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/platforms.html

Best of luck!
-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.NetBSD.org/

KLEINFELDER
EXPECT MORE

Warning: Information provided via electronic media is not
guaranteed against defects including translation and
transmission errors.

If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
information in error, please notify the sender immediately.