Subject: Re: mailman problem after 2.1.5 -> 2.1.7 update
To: Manuel Bouyer <>
From: Hauke Fath <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/27/2006 11:14:41
Am 26.01.2006 um 21:04 Uhr +0100 schrieb Manuel Bouyer:
>  > I am seeing a problem with mail/mailman after updating to 2.1.7nb1.
>>  Basically, both the .../mailman/listinfo and .../mailman/admin pages
>>  have the URLs to the existing mailing lists wrong. They look like
>>  <a
>>  -- note the extra pair of quotes between the base URL and the list name.
>>  I haven't found a way of tweaking this and assume that the list URLs
>>  are made up dynamically by the cgi script (rather, binary).
>>  Does anybody else see this?
>It works on my server, but The URL is
>/mailman/listinfo.cgi, not /mailman/listinfo
>Do you have a symlink from listinfo to listinfo.cgi ?

No, but I have

[hf@bounce] /<3>mailman/Mailman > grep MAILMAN /etc/mk.conf
MAILMAN_CGIEXT =        ""

-- I have taken the issue to the mailman-users list. If anything
comes of it, I'll report.

/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
  X     No Word docs in email	                  TU Darmstadt
/ \  Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281