Subject: mailman problem after 2.1.5 -> 2.1.7 update
To: None <>
From: Hauke Fath <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/26/2006 14:54:59

I am seeing a problem with mail/mailman after updating to 2.1.7nb1.
Basically, both the .../mailman/listinfo and .../mailman/admin pages
have the URLs to the existing mailing lists wrong. They look like

-- note the extra pair of quotes between the base URL and the list name.

I haven't found a way of tweaking this and assume that the list URLs
are made up dynamically by the cgi script (rather, binary).

Does anybody else see this?

/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
  X     No Word docs in email	                  TU Darmstadt
/ \  Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281