Subject: Re: including -f in RM definition?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
From: Douglas Wade Needham <cinnion@ka8zrt.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/22/2006 10:20:21
	version=3.0.3
Sender: tech-pkg-owner@NetBSD.org

Another trick is to use the post-extract rule to fix up the
permissions right after the distfile is unpacked.  I have become quite
familiar with that rule working on my updated zope2 (2.7/2.8/2.9)
packages, as many of the zope product distfiles contain at least one
"garbage" file.

- Doug

Quoting Todd Vierling (tv@duh.org):

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://cinnion.ka8zrt.com