Subject: qmail-conf and djbware-errno-hack
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: rudolf <netbsd@eq.cz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/20/2006 18:47:53
Hi,

I was trying to install qmail-conf package from pkgsrc on a Slackware
Linux. It needs the so-called 'errno-hack' to compile. The mechanism
which is used to provide it in pkgsrc-2005Q4 is failing because at the
moment the mk/subst.mk makes an attempt to change
work/qmail-conf-0.60/error.h, the file is not present (yet). It is
created during the 'build' phase (7th step in ordinary qmail-conf
installation: http://www.din.or.jp/~ushijima/qmail-conf/install.html),
the error.h from work/djbdns-1.05/error.h is placed to
work/qmail-conf-0.60/error.h.

I don't have any idea how to fix this in an elegant way - how to use the
pkgsrc way of fixing error.h here. As a workaround, the traditional
'make configure', fix what's wrong, 'make install' can be used. :)

r.