Subject: Re: ap-php4 depends on apache 1.3
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer.aydogan@googlemail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/19/2006 03:45:21
I'd rather say your configuration is unusual. Anyway that's a matter
of taste. I was talking about the standart majority, who sets up a
(L)AMP server, because they need to run wiki's or forums.
Beside the fact that it is possible to install via pkgsrc and do this,
I were hoping of a faster and easier way =3D> using binaries.
And maybe this way also "beginners" would try NetBSD as a server platform.

Z.