Subject: Re: ap-php4 depends on apache 1.3
To: Alan Barrett <apb@cequrux.com>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer.aydogan@googlemail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/16/2006 13:36:02
I see your point. I know I can build my own packages. I've done that a
few times.
I also  know that's impossible to build all packages with all kind of
options as a binary, but it's kinda frustrating, that such a major
package have all kind of modules like perl, python, ruby and much
more, but is missing an essential one like php.

Z.