Subject: Re: QT 4.1 ?
To: None <ianzag@megasignal.com>
From: Mark Kirby <mark@coris.org.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/10/2006 10:52:04
On Tuesday 10 January 2006 08:46, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there any chance to see QT 4.1 poping soon into pkgsrc?
>
> As far as you put it there :)
> From my experience Qt 4.x builds and runs just fine on NetBSD 3.x but
> packaging and installation scheme used by Qt IMHO is really PITA to work
> with in pkgsrc framework :-/

I looked at this a while ago. QT4 builds fine on current but you will get all
of it.

After the configure stage you can issue make libs, make docs, make tools etc
and just build those bits you want (i forget the acctual commands as i dont
have the source anymore).

I couldnt however find a way for pkgsrc to issue specific make comands after
the configure stage. It allways built the whole lot.

If someone can tell me how to do that i will have another go at it.

Mark

--
The NetBSD CVS Digest http://digest.coris.org.uk