Subject: Re: math/R and references to build directory
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/09/2006 14:51:54
Hubert Feyrer writes:
 > On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Brook Milligan wrote:
 > > I recently built the most recent version of the math/R package.  When
 > > I tried to install it, I received an error message complaining of
 > > references to the build directory.
 >
 > What is the error, exactly?

===> Checking for work-directory references in R-2.2.1
/usr/pkg/lib/R/bin/INSTALL:R_GZIPCMD='/pkg_comp/obj/pkgsrc/math/R/work.pkg_comp/.tools/bin/gzip'
***
*** The above files still have references to the build directory.
*** This is possibly an error that should be fixed by unwrapping
*** the files or adding missing tools to the package makefile!
***
*** Error code 1

Note that no files were listed, despite the implication in the error
message.

Cheers,
Brook