Subject: kde3 bulk build missing pkgxkmkf [was: Re: kde 3.5 compiled sucessfully
To: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <ficovh@yahoo.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/09/2006 20:49:15
On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:
> I has compiled KDE 3.5 in my workstation sucessfully.

That's nice, but it won't help - in the latest amd64 bulk build[1], it
bailed out in kdebase3, see [2] for the build log.

I guess that Jan has the X sets installed, but I have no idea how pkgxmkmf
gets installed normally:

 	checking for getpeereid... no
 	checking for xmkmf... /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf
 	checking X paths... failed
 	configure: error: /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf (imake) failed.
 	Make sure you have all necessary X development packages installed.
 	On some systems a missing /lib/cpp symlink is at fault.
 	*** Error code 1

No idea how this is supposed to work. xpkgwedge? But how?

  - Hubert

[1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/2006/01/06/0006.html
[2] http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/netbsd/bulk/NetBSD/3.0/amd64/20060106.2041/x11/kdebase3/.broken