Subject: kde3 bulk build missing pkgxkmkf [was: Re: kde 3.5 compiled sucessfully
To: Francisco Valladolid Hdez. <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/09/2006 20:49:15
On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:
> I has compiled KDE 3.5 in my workstation sucessfully.

That's nice, but it won't help - in the latest amd64 bulk build[1], it
bailed out in kdebase3, see [2] for the build log.

I guess that Jan has the X sets installed, but I have no idea how pkgxmkmf
gets installed normally:

 	checking for getpeereid... no
 	checking for xmkmf... /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf
 	checking X paths... failed
 	configure: error: /usr/pkg/bin/pkgxmkmf (imake) failed.
 	Make sure you have all necessary X development packages installed.
 	On some systems a missing /lib/cpp symlink is at fault.
 	*** Error code 1

No idea how this is supposed to work. xpkgwedge? But how?

  - Hubert