Subject: change of location of freetds files
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/04/2006 10:37:20
(I had this email but forgot to send it a few days ago.)

I committed update freetds as discussed on tech-pkg in November to no
longer install to PREFIX/freetds.

Sorry, but I forgot to test the few dependency packages again and so
haven't committed minor updates for them. I will test builds and installs
of them later today and/or tomorrow, but if anyone uses any packages
depending on freetds and fix before me, it would be appreciated.

Now I started doing the updates for the packages depending on freetds.

I didn't do databases/py-sybase. It has:
BUILDLINK_DEPENDS.freetds=      freetds-0.61
but we don't provide that.

And I don't know py-sybase nor freetds and didn't look at this further.

Also I did commit fix for sqsh-motif, but didn't test. openmotif not
building for me on the system I am working on. It is DragonFly and I do
see recent updates for this.

I didn't do p5-sybperl yet, because I have unrelated failure: uses -lintl
but not buildlinked. I haven't looked closely at that yet.

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/