Subject: support for nForce 430 ethernet
To: None <>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/04/2006 16:48:44

I've updated William S. Morgart's work on nVidia nForce ethernet support
so that it builds on NetBSD-current and support the nForce 430.

The original work can be obtained here:
It's a wrapper against a binary driver provided by nVidia.

And here is my patch for NetBSD-current and nForce 430 support:

It would be nice to have this integrated more tightly in NetBSD. Given
that the license prohibits reverse engineering the binary driver, I
guess it cannot be included in the NetBSD kernel like the ath binary
driver was. Could it be integrated in pkgsrc?

Emmanuel Dreyfus
Un bouquin en fran=E7ais sur BSD: