Subject: [pkgsrcCon] Call for Presentations
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@pkgsrc.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/04/2006 02:13:52
The third annual pkgsrcCon will convene in Paris, France on May 5-7, 2006.
pkgsrcCon is a technical conference focusing on the technology and the
use of the NetBSD Packages Collection, which is a cross-platform packaging
system.

This is a general call for presentations for pkgsrcCon 2006.  To be
successful, we need developers and users to give talks at the conference.
Talks should be about pkgsrc-related topics, e.g. what neat new pkgsrc
project you're working on, how to use pkgsrc effectively as an admin,
how to be an effective pkgsrc developer, etc.  There is no requirement
to submit a paper -- just go ahead and present, though if you have
materials that you'd like to distribute to the audience, we will be
happy to produce copies for the attendees.

Please include the following information if you would like to give a
talk:

    (*) Title
    (*) Length of talk (half-hour or 1-hour)
    (*) Abstract (a few sentences describing the presentation)