Subject: DDD under NetBSD-current
To: tech-pkg@NetBSD.org, NetBSD-current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/01/2006 19:26:26
Hi,

since a while, DDD 3.3.11 under NetBSD-current works in a strange way.
The ioctl used  by ddd to catch up what gdb says and to display the
small icons in the source window seem to be broken. As a result, the
display is garbled (icons are misplaced, line numbers are wrong, etc.).

I get that error on the terminal from which I launch ddd:

gdb: cannot set terminal foreground process group: Inappropriate ioctl
for device

And on the GDB window:

[tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Inappropriate ioctl for device]

Any hint? I've been recompiling it, but to no avail.

TIA,
Vincent