Subject: Issues with pkgsrc on IRIX
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Staffan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Thom=E9n?= <duck@multi.fi>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/01/2006 15:29:24
--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Hmm, I'll just blurt out my thoughts, if anyone bites on this I'll be happy=
answer any questions and test cases. Be sure to CC me because this list has=
 an
awful amount of traffic.

I'm still seeing some strange buildlink issues using pkgsrc on IRIX, such as
trouble with the distinction of lib${LIBABISUFFIX} and just lib (x11-buildl=
ink?)
and for some reason [work]/.x11-buildlink/pkg/include is used for includes.

I wonder if anyone with some more buildlink clue could take a peek at this.=
 It
seems that lib32 (I'm using n32) contains the system (x11) libs while just =
lib
in the buildlink dir contains the things from /usr/pkg/lib.

Perhaps it's just my tree that has been bashed around so much in order to m=
ake
things build ;-)

Regards,

--=20